- SPECIFICATION100mg/ml 50ml
- PACKAGING120bottles 47×28.8×19 16kg
Ivermectin Injection Wholesale Supplier Factory，Bulk Manufacturer
Ivermectin is a new kind of broad-spectrum, high-efficiency, low toxic antibiotic antiparasitic drug, which has good repellent and killing effects on parasites in vivo and in vitro, especially nematodes and arthropods. But it has no effect on tapeworms, trematodes and protozoa. The repellent effect of macrolide antiparasitic drugs on nematodes and arthropods is to increase the release of GABA, which is the inhibitory transmitter of nematodes, open the Cl ion channel controlled by glutamate, and enhance the permeability of nerve membrane to Cl, thus blocking the transmission of nerve signal. Finally, nerve paralysis makes muscle cells lose the contractile ability, resulting in the death of nematodes.
Indications: ivermectin is widely used in gastrointestinal nematodes, pulmonary nematodes and parasitic arthropods of cattle, sheep, horses and pigs, intestinal nematodes of dogs, ear mites, scabies, heartworms and microfilariae, as well as gastrointestinal nematodes and ectoparasites of poultry.
Usage and dosage:
(l) Ivermectin was administered orally or subcutaneously to cattle and sheep at the dose of 0.2mg/kg. The adult and stage 4 larvae of Haemonchus elegans, oesophagus oesophagus, reticuliterma and chabertia ovis were treated with ivermectin at 97% - 100%. The above doses are also effective on arthropods, such as housefly maggots (Musca bovis, Musca striatellus, Musca ovis), mites (sarcoptera bovis, musculus ovis) and lice (buccal lice, buccal lice and buccal lice). Ivermectin was less effective on the masticatory lice and ovine tick flies.
Ivermectin is also very effective on ticks and flies in feces. Although ivermectin can't kill or dismember ticks immediately, it can affect ticks
The reproductive capacity is reduced by feeding, molting and oviposition. The animals were given subcutaneous injection of 0.2mg/kg once or low concentration once a day
(2) Horse 2 mg / kg ivermectin was highly effective (95% - 100%) on the adult and 4th stage larvae of the following genera: strongylostrongylus (strongylostrongylus, strongylostrongylus, strongylostrongylus), Ascaris lumbricoides (paraascaris equi), Enterobius vermicularis (strongylostrongylus, strongylostrongylus), intestinal nematode (strongylostrongylostrongylus, strongylostrongylostrongylus) Nematodes, Strongyloides welchii, lung nematodes, etc. Although the dosage of 0.2mg/kg is limited for the three kinds of maggots, microfilariae and the third stage larvae of stomach nematode, the best scheme is to use the above dosage again after one month.
It is particularly important that the recommended dose of ivermectin (0.2mg/kg) is effective for the treatment of mesenteric artery damage caused by the early and fourth stage larvae and the migratory stage of C. elegans. The effective rate is about 99%. After 2 days of treatment, the symptoms are obviously relieved, and all the damage symptoms disappear in about 28 days.
(3) Intramuscular injection of ivermectin (0.3 mg / kg) showed broad-spectrum insecticidal activity. For example, Ascaris lumbricoides, Strongylus przewalskii, Strongylus lanneri, Trichuris pigmentosa, oesophageal stoma nematode, posterior Strongylus, coronitum dentatum adult and immature worms were expelled with a rate of 94% - 100%. It was also very effective for intestinal Trichinella spiralis (ineffective in muscle). The above-mentioned methods also have good control effects on the blood lice and Sarcoptes.
(4) Dogs and cats abroad have special dosage forms (6-12 μ g / kg) for the prevention and treatment of microfilaria infection of canine heartworm. In China, 50 μ g / kg oral administration can be used for the treatment of microfilaria infection of canine heartworm. Clinical trials have proved that high dose ivermectin is highly effective on a variety of parasites in dogs, such as a subcutaneous injection of 50 μ g / kg on the nematode, Brazilian nematode, European nematode, 100 μ g / kg on the Trichuris canis, 200 μ g / kg on the adult and the fourth stage larvae of Toxocara canis. The efficacy of subcutaneous injection of 200 μ g / kg was only 69%, while that of oral administration was 95%. This product was injected subcutaneously once, and it was used to control Trichogramma aerophila (200 μ g / kg) and eustachian olgensis (400 μ g / kg) parasitized in the lungs of dogs
It also has excellent repellent effect. Oral or subcutaneous injection of 200 μ g / kg, twice after two weeks, to control intestinal Strongylus faecalis (P
The effective rate was 95% - 100%.
Ivermectin was also effective on some arthropod infections in dogs and cats. Dogs and cats were injected subcutaneously with a dose of 200 μ g / kg for two weeks
The infection of ear mite, scabies mite and dog lung mite can be eliminated by using it again. 300 μ g / kg twice (2 weeks interval)
It is also very effective for the infection of the mite. The best dosage for the treatment of demodicidosis is 600 μ g / kg subcutaneous injection, with an interval of 7 days and 5 times.
(5) It is highly effective for poultry to take orally or subcutaneously 200-300 μ g / kg of nematodes, such as Ascaris gallinarum, Capillaria obturata, and arthropods parasitic on poultry, such as knee mite. However, this product is not effective to heterorhabdus gallinarum.
(6) Reindeer infected with oedemagena tarandi could be injected subcutaneously according to the dosage of cattle (200 μ g / kg).
Qindao National Animal Health Research Center Is A Ivermectin Injection Wholesale Supplier Factory，Bulk Manufacturer.The Only National Engineering Technology Research Center In China'S Animal Health Products Industry, Mainly Engaged In The Research Of Animal Natural Plant Drugs, Biological Products, Biological Additives, Etc.