12%Compound Sulfamethoxazole Injection（SMZ+TMP）
- SPECIFICATION100mg/ml 50ml
- PACKAGING120bottles 47×28.8×19 16kg
Compound Sulfamethoxazole Injection Wholesale Supplier Factory，Bulk Manufacturer
The main indications of compound sulfamethoxazole injection are the following infections caused by sensitive strains: 1. Urinary tract infections caused by Escherichia coli, Klebsiella, enterobacter, Proteus mirabilis, Proteus vulgaris and Morganella. 2. Acute otitis media in children over 2 years old caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae or Haemophilus influenzae. 3. Acute attack of adult chronic bronchitis caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae or Haemophilus influenzae. 4. Intestinal infection and Shigella infection caused by sensitive strains of Shigella flexneri or sonnei. 5. This strain is the first choice for the treatment of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia. 6. The prevention of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia can be used in patients with at least one episode of Pneumocystis carinii or HIV infected adults, whose CD4 lymphocyte count is less than or equal to 200 / mm or less than 20% of the total lymphocyte count. 7. Diarrhea caused by enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli (ETEC).
Usage and dosage
The common dosage for adults: 2ml (1 tube) once a day, 1-2 times a day.
Common dosage for children: smz8-12mg / kg and tmp1.6-2.4mg/kg for infants over 2 months and below 40kg, once every 12 hours; the dosage for children with weight ≥ 40kg is the same as that for adults.
(l) Because it is difficult to remove bacteria, this product should not be used as a treatment or preventive drug for the following diseases:
① Prevention or long-term treatment of otitis media;
② group A hemolytic streptococcal tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
(2) Cross allergic reaction. Patients who are allergic to one sulfa drug may also be allergic to other sulfa drugs.
(3) Liver damage. Jaundice, hepatic dysfunction, and acute hepatic necrosis can occur in severe cases, so patients with hepatic impairment should avoid the application.
(4) Kidney damage. Crystalluria, hematuria and cast urine may occur, so you should drink plenty of water during taking this product to maintain a high urine flow. this adverse reaction. The use of this product in dehydration, shock and elderly patients is likely to cause renal damage, and this product should be used with caution or avoided. Patients with impaired renal function should not use this product.
(5) Patients who are allergic to furosemide, sulfones, thiazide diuretics, sulfonylureas, and carbonic anhydrase inhibitors may also be allergic to sulfonamides.
(6) The following conditions should be used with caution: lack of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, hematoporphyria, folic acid deficiency blood system diseases, dehydration, AIDS, shock and elderly patients.
(7) Pay attention to inspection during medication① Whole blood examination is particularly important for patients with long courses of treatment, high doses, elderly, malnourished and taking antiepileptic drugs;
② During treatment, urine should be checked regularly (every 2 to 3 days) to detect crystalluria that may occur during long-term or high-dose treatment.
③ Liver and kidney function tests.
(8) Serious infection should measure blood drug concentration. For most infectious diseases, free sulfonamide concentration of 50-150 mg/ml (severe infection 120-150 mg/ml) is effective. The blood concentration of total sulfa should not exceed 200mg/ml, if it exceeds this concentration, the incidence of adverse reactions will increase.
(9) Do not arbitrarily increase the dose, increase the frequency of medication or prolong the course of treatment to prevent accumulation of poisoning.
(10) Since this product can inhibit the growth of Escherichia coli and hinder the synthesis of B vitamins in the intestine, those who use this product for more than one week should be given vitamin B at the same time to prevent its deficiency.
(11) If folic acid deficiency is caused by taking this product, folic acid preparations can be taken at the same time. The latter does not interfere with the antibacterial activity of TMP, because bacteria cannot use the synthesized folic acid. If signs of bone marrow suppression occur, this product should be discontinued immediately, and 3-6 mg of folic acid should be injected intramuscularly, once a day for 2 days, or as needed until the hematopoietic function returns to normal. High-dose folic acid can be given and the course of treatment can be extended.
Qindao National Animal Health Research Center Is A Compound Sulfamethoxazole Injection Wholesale Supplier Factory，Bulk Manufacturer.The Only National Engineering Technology Research Center In China'S Animal Health Products Industry, Mainly Engaged In The Research Of Animal Natural Plant Drugs, Biological Products, Biological Additives, Etc.