- SPECIFICATION100mg/ml 50ml
- PACKAGING120bottles 47×28.8×19 16kg
Lavender is a plant of the genus Lavender in the Lamiaceae family and is a perennial subshrub. Lavender leaves, stems, and flowers have a strong fragrance, strong and soft fragrance, no irritation, no toxic side effects, and are widely used in medicine, makeup, washing, and food industries. Lavender has a relatively high content of essential oils. Because of its aromatic smell, it is often used as a fragrance, insect repellent and raw material for the preparation of fragrances.
1. Lavender essential oil has anticonvulsant and sedative effects and can replace sleeping pills.
2. At the same time, it has anti-lipid peroxidation, choleretic effects, and also has the properties of dispelling wind, anti-flatulence and anti-acute abdominal pain.
3. Used in makeup and washing products, lavender essential oil can moisturize the skin, promote skin renewal, and make the skin white and tender.
4. Used in food, its fragrance can increase appetite, enhance health, and has antiseptic effect.
5. Lavender essential oil also has the effect of inhibiting insects and sterilization: lavender essential oil fumigates Tetranychus cinnabarinus at a concentration of 5mg/L, and the mortality rate reaches 100%.
6. Linalool, the main ingredient in lavender essential oil, has antimicrobial activity and is often used for preservation of fruits and vegetables.