1% Atropine Sulfate Injection
- SPECIFICATION100mg/ml 50ml
- PACKAGING120bottles 47×28.8×19 16kg
Atropine Sulfate Injection Wholesale Supplier Factory，Bulk Manufacturer
pharmacological action] pharmacodynamics： This product can compete with acetylcholine for M-cholinergic receptor, thus blocking the M-like effect of acetylcholine and exogenous cholinergic drugs. High dose can also block n-cholinergic receptors located in the motor end plate of ganglion and skeletal muscle. Atropine of therapeutic dose had significant relaxation effect on gastrointestinal smooth muscle with excessive contraction or spasm, followed by bladder detrusor, and weaker effect on bronchial and ureteral smooth muscle. In addition, it can also relax the iris sphincter and ciliary muscle, showing mydriasis, elevated intraocular pressure and regulative paralysis. Salivary glands and salivary glands are very sensitive to atropine. Small dose of atropine can reduce the secretion of salivary glands, bronchial glands and sweat glands (except equine glands), while large dose can reduce the secretion of gastric juice. Atropine can slow down the heart rate for a short time. Large dose of atropine can relieve the inhibition of vagus nerve on the heart, and resist the conduction block and arrhythmia caused by excessive excitation of vagus nerve. High dose can accelerate heart rate, promote atrioventricular conduction, dilate peripheral and visceral blood vessels, relieve small artery spasm and improve microcirculation. Large dose of atropine can significantly stimulate the vagus nerve center, respiratory center, motor area and sensory area of cerebral cortex. Toxic dose can cause strong excitation of brain and spinal cord.
Indications: anticholinergic drugs. It can relieve smooth muscle spasm and inhibit gland secretion. It is mainly used for organophosphate poisoning, pre anesthesia administration and antagonizing cholinergic nerve excitation symptoms.
Usage and dosage: intramuscular, subcutaneous or intravenous injection : One time measurement , Per 1 kg body weight , Administration before anesthesia , Horse, cow, sheep, pig, dog, cat 0 . 004 ~ 0 . 01ml ; Relieving organophosphate poisoning , Horse, cattle, sheep and pig 0 . one ~ 0 . 2ml ; Dog, cat 0 . 02 ~ 0 . 03ml ; Bird 0 . 02 ~ 0 . 04ml。
1. Those who are intolerant to other belladonna alkaloids are also intolerant to this product.
2. Intravenous injection of atropine in pregnant women can cause fetal tachycardia.
3. This product can be secreted into milk and has the effect of inhibiting lactation.
4. Infants and young children are very sensitive to the toxic reaction of this product, especially children with spastic paralysis and brain injury, the reaction is stronger. When the ambient temperature is high, there is a risk of a sudden increase in body temperature due to closed sweat. Observed.
5. The elderly are prone to anti-M choline-like side effects, such as dysuria, constipation, dry mouth (especially in men), and are also prone to induce undiagnosed glaucoma. Once found, the drug should be discontinued. This product is especially prone to reduce sweat secretion and affect heat dissipation for the elderly, so it should be used with caution in summer.
6. The following situations should be used with caution:
(1) Brain damage, especially in children;
(2) Heart disease, especially arrhythmia, congestive heart failure, coronary heart disease, mitral valve stenosis, etc.;
(3) Reflux esophagitis, weakened movement of the esophagus and stomach, and relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter can delay gastric emptying, thereby promoting gastric retention and increasing gastroesophageal reflux;
(4) It is contraindicated in patients with glaucoma. Patients over the age of 20 who have latent glaucoma are at risk of induction;
(5) Ulcerative colitis, when the dosage is large, the intestinal motility decreases, which can lead to paralytic ileus, and can induce aggravation of toxic megacolon;
(6) Urinary tract infection (reduced bladder tone) and urinary tract obstructive diseases caused by prostatic hypertrophy can lead to complete urinary retention.
7. Interference with diagnosis: Phenolsulfonphthalein test can reduce the excretion of phenolsulfonphthalein.
Qindao National Animal Health Research Center Is A Atropine Sulfate Injection Wholesale Supplier Factory，Bulk Manufacturer.The Only National Engineering Technology Research Center In China'S Animal Health Products Industry, Mainly Engaged In The Research Of Animal Natural Plant Drugs, Biological Products, Biological Additives, Etc.